Monday, April 17, 2006

Vocab Surprise

Just accidentally stumbled across the word "fylfot" in the dictionary. Does the world really need another term for "swastika"? I guess we could use it for variety in describing the signs at anti-immigrant rallies....


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home