Monday, July 24, 2006

The Grey Lady Shuffle

unbossed.com takes a lesson from Judy Miller's employers:
I've decided to adopt the methods of the New York Times so I can, in all honesty, claim to be honest. In other words, I'm starting a corrections page. I feel that this will allow me to maintain my integrity and hold myself up as a beacon of ethics, fairness, and unbiased, factual reporting. ...

Correction: It was erroneously reported to Citibank at various times during the 80s that "the check was in the mail." It was not. ...

Correction: In various internet comments where stated "I hear what you're saying" please read "obviously you can't be reasoned with." Please replace "we'll agree to disagree" with "you're an asshole" and "I admire your passion" with "you're a flaming asshole."

I apologize for any inconvenience these errors may have caused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home