Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pedocide And Sucrosefix

At First Draft you can find the links in this post, should you wish to turn your stomach:
"Malkin endorses machinegunning toddlers and Dunkin' Donuts, all before lunch."
Shorter Hatemongeress: "It was okay for the Marines to murder kids in Iraq, because I've seen pictures of Palestinian children with guns. And I prefer my caffeine from vendors who won't hire brown people to sell me sugar."

No word yet on whether Pajamas got a product placement fee. I am not making this up. She put up this picture herself, demonstating, I suppose, the solidity of her arguments:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Versen said...

Hey, what did donuts ever do to you? Poor, poor, defenceless donuts. I see them as apolitical. Even crullers.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Bride Of Acheron said...

This reminds me of B. Kliban's great cartoon about Joseph and his coat of Manny's Crullers.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home