Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome Aboard

Looks like just yesterday I happily got added to the blogroll of the Lady of the Lefty Limericks, the Parodic Podcastress, the recovering attorney and erstwhile symphonic performer (someone said that was here in Dallas itself) Mad Kane (I just love the hat in your pic, Mad). She chose to list me under the category "Otherwise Fine Blogs That Lack The Good Taste To Blogroll Me". Thus she stumbled upon the clue to my sidebar: Link To Me And I'll Reciprocate. Delighted to do it, since I've laughed at her verse for years. Go ye and do likewise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Kane said...

Thanks so much for that lovely mention and for adding me to your blogroll! I'm so glad to hear you like my verse ... not to mention my hat.

I've "promoted" your blogroll listing to the bloggers with outstandingly great taste section.

Oh, and whoever told you about my deep dark past as a symphony orchestra musician in Dallas was correct. I was a member of the Dallas Symphony (an oboist there) a zillion years ago. And I also was on SMU's music faculty.

Thanks again!
Mad Kane

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home