Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Biting My Tongue


Yes, I'm still here, just not posting lately on the web either here or at The American Street. We had a huge, chaotic spring in the Texas Democratic primaries and conventions, and there is a whole lot that I could and am tempted to say about all of that, but every time I start to post I hesitate -- wondering how this would help save the country from the Cheneyistas. Failure of nerve? Sensible silence? Reluctance to dip into anger and depression? I'm not sure. When I know, I'll be posting again. In the meantime, I am still reading others' sites, quite possibly your own. You can reach me until then at the Contact address listed on the sidebar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, BoA -- you and I are blogging at about the same frequency. Keep at it!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home