Friday, October 27, 2006

While I've Been Busy Helping Candidates...

...instead of blogging each day, several changes happened to the folk on my sidebar. Mad Kane, our Poetess Laureate of the Blogalaxy (no, skippy didn't coin that term), has gotten tired of hand-coding and moved to a new site. For unknown reasons, so has The Quaker Agitator. Way back last summer, the parody ARAVOSISblog stopped, but I never got around to dropping it before now.

More mysteriously, there has been no post since August 24 at Roryshock, so I guess it's gone, too. Finally, Swede and Czech is deleting his old blog on November 1st, and is now posting at his new site 39 And Holding; this one seems to have gone all into personal self-examination mode, and no longer links to me in the sidebar, which under my link policy of APRÈS VOUS, means I suppose I'll have to delist him -- but good luck with your journey, Alan.

Believe me, I look forward to this election being over, so that I can get back to the ought-to-be real world on the web, and in the library, and all the other places I have no time for now. The way things look now, though, it may take several days to recover from the wild victory party on election night. Unless I'm caught up in Recount Madness, I'll be around more often sometime after November 7th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Kane said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my URL change!
Mad
http://www.madkane.com

4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the well wishes.

Its taking me time to rebuild my sidebar, but you are on my Daily Reads now.

Keep fighting the good fight.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home