Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bow To The Mistress

I confess that I hadn't done any political parodies of songs and poems for years until I was reinspired by the excursions of Mad Kane. While mine may be more acid (no doubt because she is a nicer person), hers usually scan more precisely (likely because she is a former musician with the Dallas Symphony).

I am disappointed when she spends her great talent on little targets like limericks and haiku, because I like her longer work best. Well, this time she took on one of the greats, "Danny Boy".

Does it bother me to point to this now that Lieberman has lost the primary? Do I mind kicking him when he's down? Nah. Go enjoy "The Ballad of Joementum Joe Lieberman".

2 Comments:

Blogger Mad Kane said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my song parodies and my Ballad Of Joementum Joe Lieberman.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Versen said...

I'm wondering if the GOP will put Joe up for the top of the ticket in '08 if and when he loses in the general election, so he can keep talking about changing the tone and how much he likes Junior. Or maybe he'll get his own show on Fox News.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home